Make a Donation Appointment
We are happy to once again open our office for in-person donations, we just ask that you wear a mask per the City of Worcester. You can drop by during office hours or make an appointment in advance to speed up the process. We are also pleased to continue offering contact-less donations for those not wanting to come inside. We just ask that you make an appointment in advance for that.
As always, another option for non-perishable donations is through Amazon deliveries. Through Amazon Smile, we have made a Fill the Pantry wish list for those looking to help in some small way.
Food Pantry Items at Sherry’s House
Because of the often compromised immune systems of our kids, we can only accept NEW items. We ask that you please check the expiration dates on all boxed and canned items before donating. We appreciate all grocery donations but there are certain items we constantly need including:
- Bags of chips, popcorn, etc.
- Bisquick & Pancake mixes
- Canned fruit, fruit cups
- Canned meats (ham, chicken)
- Cereals – kid friendly
- Cookie and muffin mixes
- Crackers- Ritz, Club, etc.
- Dinner kits (taco, fajita, etc.)
- Frosting – all flavors
- Granola bars
- Instant oatmeal
- Individual bagged snacks for kids – goldfish, cookies, chips, etc.
- Macaroni & cheese
- Oils – olive, coconut, vegetable, canola
- Pancake syrup
- Peanut butter, fluff, jams and jellies(strawberry and raspberry)
- Progresso Soups
- Rice (Brown or White, 1-2 pound packages)
- Salad Dressing
- Spices – salt, pepper, cinnamon, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, sugar, vanilla, etc.
- Sugar – granulated, powdered. light and dark.
- Tuna – canned
- Paper products (towels, napkins, plates, toilet paper)
- Toiletries, full size-deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc.
- Plastic cutlery
Household & Cleaning Supplies
- Front-loading washing detergent, liquid softeners, color-safe bleach, dryer sheets, Clorox bleach
- Sandwich bags, quart-size freezer bags, tall kitchen bags (13 gallon), garbage bags (39 gallon), aluminum foil, plastic wrap, gallon-size freezer bags
- Glad or Ziploc food containers
- Dishwasher tablets, liquid hand soap, antibiotic wipes, dish detergent (Palmolive, Dawn, Joy), Playtex gloves, scrub sponges, furniture polish, foaming bathroom cleaner, glass-top stove cleaners, stainless steel cleaner, Windex
Gift cards help lessen the financial burden on families while away from home at a time when income is reduced and expenses are escalating.
- VISA and American Express
- Gas Cards (Mobil, Shell, etc.)
- Uber Giftcards
- Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart
- Grocery gift cards (Hannafords, Market Basket, Price Chopper, Shaws, Stop & Shop, Trader Joe’s, etc.)
- Pharmacy Cards (CVS, Rite Aite, Walgreens, etc.)
- Food Chains (Burger King, IHOP, McDonald’s, Subay, Wendy’s, etc.)
- Chain Restaurants (Applebees, Fridays, Olive Garden, Outback, Texas Roadhouse, Unos, 99 Restaurant, etc.)