Make a Donation Appointment
For the safety of everyone and our responsibility to protect the immune-compromised families in residence, physical donations can be dropped off by appointment only.
As always, another option for non-perishable donations is through Amazon deliveries. We thank you for your support during this tough and trying time. Through Amazon Smile, we have made an URGENT Pantry Needs wish list for those looking to help in some small way.
Food Pantry Items at Sherry’s House
Because of the often compromised immune systems of our kids, we can only accept NEW items. We ask that you please check the expiration dates on all boxed and canned items before donating. We appreciate all grocery donations but there are certain items we constantly need including:
* denotes urgent need
- * Canned Tuna
- * Kid friendly cereals
- * Ketchup
- * Pasta, all varieties
- Macaroni & cheese
- *Dinner kits (taco, fajita, etc.)
- Canned pasta (Beefaroni, spaghettios)
- Progresso Soups
- Instant oatmeal
- Pancake syrup
- *Spaghetti sauce – all flavors
- Peanut butter, fluff, jams and jellies(strawberry and raspberry)
- *Snack-sized snacks for kids – animal crackers, goldfish, cookies, brownies, etc.
- *Bags of chips, popcorn, etc.
- *Brownie, cake, cookie and muffin mixes
- *Frosting – all flavors
- *Oils – olive, coconut, vegetable, canola
- *Crackers- Ritz, Club, etc.
- Bisquick & Pancake mixes
- Spices – salt, pepper, cinnamon, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, sugar, vanilla, etc.
- Salad Dressing
- Canned fruit, fruit cups
- Canned meats (ham, chicken)
- Granola bars
- Rice (Brown or White, 1-2 pound packages)
- Granulated sugar, Brown sugar, Powdered sugar
- Paper products (towels, napkins, plates, toilet paper)
- Toiletries, full size-deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc.
Household & Cleaning Supplies
- Front-loading washing detergent, liquid softeners, color-safe bleach, dryer sheets, Clorox bleach
- Sandwich bags, quart-size freezer bags, tall kitchen bags (13 gallon), garbage bags (39 gallon), aluminum foil, plastic wrap, gallon-size freezer bags
- Glad or Ziploc food containers
- Dishwasher tablets, liquid hand soap, antibiotic wipes, dish detergent (Palmolive, Dawn, Joy), Playtex gloves, scrub sponges, furniture polish, foaming bathroom cleaner, glass-top stove cleaners, stainless steel cleaner, Windex
Gift cards help lessen the financial burden on families while away from home at a time when income is reduced and expenses are escalating.
- VISA and American Express
- Gas Cards (Mobil, Shell, etc.)
- Uber Giftcards
- Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart
- Grocery gift cards (Hannafords, Market Basket, Price Chopper, Shaws, Stop & Shop, Trader Joe’s, etc.)
- Pharmacy Cards (CVS, Rite Aite, Walgreens, etc.)
- Food Chains (Burger King, IHOP, McDonald’s, Subay, Wendy’s, etc.)
- Chain Restaurants (Applebees, Fridays, Olive Garden, Outback, Texas Roadhouse, Unos, 99 Restaurant, etc.)