All donations should be dropped off at Sherry’s House during office hours Mon – Thurs 9AM – 3PM. We are not open on the weekends for donations.
Our Wish List is now available for purchases online through:
Food Pantry Items at Sherry’s House
Because of the often compromised immune systems of our kids, we can only accept NEW items. We ask that you please check the expiration dates on all boxed and canned items before donating. We appreciate all grocery donations but there are certain items we constantly need including:
* denotes urgent need
- Rice Side Dishes
- Rice (Brown or White, 1-2 pound packages)
- Granulated sugar, Brown sugar, Powdered sugar
- Brownie and Cake mixes
- Oils – olive, coconut, vegetable, canola
- Pam Non-stick spray
- Bisquick & Pancake mixes
- Spices – salt, pepper, cinnamon, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, sugar, vanilla, etc.
- * Condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, etc.)
- Salad Dressing
- * Canned Beans (kidney, pinto, black, navy)
- Baked Beans
- Mexican dinner kits (tacos, enchiladas, fahitas)
- Kid-friendly cereal, oatmeal
- Canned fruit, fruit cups
- Canned meats (ham, chicken)
- * Canned tuna fish
- Spaghetti sauce
- Juices – especially individual juice boxes
- * Peanut butter, fluff, jams and jellies(strawberry and raspberry)
- Snack-sized snacks for kids – animal crackers, goldfish, fruit snacks, etc.
- Chips, popcorn, etc.
- Granola bars
- Paper products (towels, napkins, plates, toilet paper)
- Toiletries, full size-deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc.
Household & Cleaning Supplies
- Front-loading washing detergent, liquid softeners, color-safe bleach, dryer sheets, Clorox bleach
- Sandwich bags, quart-size freezer bags, tall kitchen bags (13 gallon), garbage bags (39 gallon), aluminum foil, plastic wrap, gallon-size freezer bags
- Glad or Ziploc food containers
- Dishwasher tablets, liquid hand soap, antibiotic wipes, dish detergent (Palmolive, Dawn, Joy), Playtex gloves, scrub sponges, furniture polish, foaming bathroom cleaner, glass-top stove cleaners, stainless steel cleaner, Windex
Gift cards help lessen the financial burden on families while away from home at a time when income is reduced and expenses are escalating.
- VISA and American Express
- Gas Cards (Mobil, Shell, etc.)
- Uber Giftcards
- Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart
- Grocery gift cards (Hannafords, Market Basket, Price Chopper, Shaws, Stop & Shop, Trader Joe’s, etc.)
- Pharmacy Cards (CVS, Rite Aite, Walgreens, etc.)
- Food Chains (Burger King, IHOP, McDonald’s, Subay, Wendy’s, etc.)
- Chain Restaurants (Applebees, Fridays, Olive Garden, Outback, Texas Roadhouse, Unos, 99 Restaurant, etc.)